Give your furnishings the Furniture Medic treatment.
At Furniture Medic, we understand the importance of maintaining clean and functional assisted living furnishings and fixtures. Our furniture repair and wood restoration services ensure that scratches, watermarks, burns and everyday wear and tear don’t inhibit the appearance of your patients’ rooms, dining rooms, common areas and interior doors.
Working on site and conforming to your schedule, our trained technicians utilize superior techniques and products to restore your property’s fixtures and furnishings to their original beauty. Our process of using primarily low-odor water-based products causes minimal disruption to your day-to-day business.
Ask about Furniture Medic’s scheduled maintenance program to ensure all wood surfaces are kept in pristine condition. You’ll see a quick return to service and a more polished image of your assisted living facilities.
For furniture repair, wood restoration, upholstery repair, and even leather furniture repair, Furniture Medic is ready to help.
Furniture Medic assisted living services include:
- Restore chips, scratches and gouges in millwork, interior doors, elevator cabs and wall panels
- Onsite furniture repair
- Refurbish dining tables and restore chair finish
- Color-change and surface reconditioning services, using mostly water-based products
- Joint stabilization to assure structural rigidity and strength
- Minimal downtime and inconvenience
- Same-day use of most repaired or restored furniture and surfaces